Many restaurant business owners are looking for innovative ways to use technology in order to grow their restaurants in difficult economic times.
One way restaurant owners are doing this is by replacing the high cost of employees with robot workers, including:
- Robot servers: to deliver food to customers
- Robot waiters: to order and take away food for customers
- Robot cleaners: to clean plates, tables and food for customers
- Robot chefs: to cook food for customers
These AI-powered robots can help reduce operating costs, increase profits and provide faster service to customers.
In this article, you’ll learn about the 5 best restaurant robot servers available on the market today.
What are the best robot servers you can buy or rent?
Here is a list of the best automated restaurant robots:
1. Matradee L
Welcome to the future. Matradee is a multifunctional robot server that is revolutionizing the way that restaurants are run.
The Matradee L comes stacked with helpful features, including:
- A 15-hour battery life so you don’t have to worry about constantly charging it
- An impressive carrying capacity of 80+ lbs
- Advanced obstacle avoidance, thanks to LIDAR and AI camera technology so that it can effectively avoid any unexpected obstacles
- Multi-robot functionality so that multiple robots can work together if needed
- Custom cloud portal that allows customers to view insights on their Matradee L’s productivity and efficiency
But it doesn’t stop there. The Matradee also comes equipped with a custom advertising platform!
You can use the main screen as an opportunity to market your own items in your menu or advertise other business products and services to maximize the revenue potential.
Interested in the Matradee L robot server? Click here to get a free quote.
2. Servi from Bear Robotics
Good for restaurants
Servi is a restaurant robot waiter that allows restaurants to serve food and drink. Oh, and it even makes table bussing easier.
- Very cost-effective compared to other restaurant robots or hiring more employees
- Easy and quick installation (15 minutes to a few hours, depending on restaurant size)
- Helps your restaurant staff save time
- Allows you to deliver food to customers more quickly
- Uses AI self-driving technology to get to the correct table while avoiding people or obstacles
- Up to 12 hours of battery life from a single 4-hour charge
- Can be used in restaurants, senior living centers, hotels, cafes and more
Overall Servi is one of the best AI robots for restaurants in the USA. It works well, saves restaurants money and is already used by many major franchise business owners.
Some examples of restaurants using robot servers are Chilis, Denny’s & Sergio’s.
To find the best robot wait for your restaurant, click here to speak to an expert and get a free estimate.
3. CARSON RoboWaiter
Good robot waiter
The Carson robot waiter & butler can be used to deliver food and drinks to restaurant diners or even room service to hotel guests.
The RoboWaiter costs approx. $45/day (or $1,350/month) to rent and there are also options to buy it if you prefer.
- Multiple adjustable trays to store plenty of food and drinks for customers
- AI self-drive technology that uses LIDAR to avoid obstacles intelligently
- Long battery life with 15 hours of working time and 48 hours of standby time
- RoboWaier Robots can make basic facial expressions to give them some personality
Overall, RoboWaiter is one of the best restaurant AI-powered robots for restaurants, hotels and cafes.
If you have a restaurant in the UK or USA, you can learn more about Carson RobotWaiter by clicking here. If you live in Australia, click here to see another very similar robot here specifically for Australian restaurants.
Want to see how the Carson Robot Waiter compared to other robot waiters? Click here to talk to an expert and get a free quote.
4. ARM Robotic Cook
(Best robot cook / chef)
ARM by Richtech robotics is a 24/7 robot arm that is able to serve fresh tea and coffee as a barista and even prepare food as a robot chef.
- Works 24/7 with no breaks
- Cheaper than hiring additional employees
- Extremely detailed precision
- Custom grips to fit any need
- Flexibility in what it can do
Overall, the robot ARM is a great robot for the restaurant kitchen.
Want to learn more about how ARM works? Click here to talk to an expert and get a free estimate on how much it would cost to set up and install.
5. BellaBot Restaurant Robots
(Best general-purpose restaurant robot)
BellaBot restaurant robots are available in over 60+ countries. They are cost-effective, efficient and profitable for any restaurant owner.
- Up to 20 BellaBots can work in the same location at the same time
- Has an exchangeable battery, so it can keep working 24/7 without stopping
- Interaction features to bring a unique experience to customers
- Advanced AI to allow it to navigate restaurant
Want to see how the BellaBot compared to other robot waiters for restaurants? Click here to talk to an expert and get a free quote.
6. Flippy 2 by Miso Robotics
(Most advanced and automated robot chef)
Flippy 2 robots are designed and created by Miso robotics. These robots are designed to automate the whole restaurant kitchen experience with AI-powered robots.
Miso robotics has a wide range of automated robots including:
Flippy 2: Automated frying solutions for restaurant owners. Can cook at multiple places with one machine.
Flippy Lite: Focuses on automating a single product rather than multiple products (like Flippy 2).
CookRight Coffee: Uses AI to create the perfect cup of coffee based on temperature, volume and time data
Sippy: Automatic beverage dispenser machine
- Miso robotics are well-built products
- Prepare food tasks twice as fast
- Flexible and adaptable
- Maintenance and support included with the product
- Can manage up to five fryers at once
Overall, Miso Robotics products are leaders in the robotics restaurant industry. Flippy 2 costs from $3,000/month. They have cheaper options (such as Flippy Lite) if a restaurant wants to test it out and start small.
Want to see how Flippy 2 robots compare to other restaurant robot waiters? Click here to talk to an expert and get a free quote.
Image credit: Image was created using Jasper’s unique AI image generator.
Many restaurant owners are now looking to buy or rent robot waiters as an innovative strategy to keep their businesses thriving.
These robot waiters can help reduce operating costs while providing faster customer and staff service.
If you’re looking for the best AI robot waiters for your restaurant business, I recommend you start by talking to an expert who can guide you through the whole process.
Ashley Davis (or ‘Ash’ for short) is the CEO & Founder of Skyline Social. For over 15 years, he has been helping business owners with lead generation. Ash specializes in helping businesses get high-quality leads, appointments and clients each month in an automated, scalable and profitable way. You can watch his free Masterclass training to learn more.