If you’re a beginner looking to set up an insurance website, the vast array of options available can be quite overwhelming.
All you need is a user-friendly platform that does not require coding skills, customizable templates that reflect your brand, and SEO and marketing tools for lead generation.
The following guide cuts through the noise of the website builder market by focusing on the top 7 website builders. We’ll explore their benefits, and by the end, you’ll know exactly which one suits your needs.
Ready to build a website that brings in leads? Let’s get started!
We understand that you might be in a rush, so here’s a quick rundown of the main points:
- 10Web is a unique website builder that uses AI technology to generate unique content and images, making it a top choice for insurance websites.
- WordPress is a reliable choice for creating customizable and user-friendly websites but typically requires a web developer to get the most from it
- AgentMethods is specifically designed for insurance agents and offers customizable templates.
- Squarespace is another excellent option for building insurance websites.
- Wix is a top insurance website builder that offers customizable templates.
- Hostinger is a cost-effective solution for building insurance websites.
- Webflow is an excellent choice for a highly customizable website builder.
Looking to get more leads from your website? Catch our free Masterclass on how to get 10, 15, 30 or more high-quality appointments each month here.
So, let’s start finding the perfect website builder for your insurance business!
What Are The Top Insurance Website Builders?
Here’s why 10Web.io stands out:
- AI-Assisted Web Development: The AI technology used by 10Web.io can generate unique images and content tailored to your insurance business. This means you get a personalized website without the hassle of coding or design.
- WordPress support: 10Web websites are hosted on WordPress which means you can build a professional site without needing to hire a web developer.
- Ease of Setup: With its intuitive interface and AI capabilities, setting up your website is a breeze. You can later edit your website using a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor based on Elementor.
- Customizable Pre-Made Templates: 10Web.io provides a variety of pre-made templates that you can easily customize to match your brand and cater to your specific needs.
- High PageSpeed Score: Websites created with 10Web.io have a 90+ PageSpeed score, ensuring fast loading times and a smooth user experience.
- SEO and 24/7 Customer Support: With 10Web.io, you don’t have to worry about SEO as it’s taken care of. Plus, you get round-the-clock customer support to help you with any issues.
Collaboration Features: 10Web.io offers workspaces for seamless collaboration between teams and users.
Despite being a paid tool, 10Web.io offers a one-week free trial, allowing you to test the platform before committing to a paid plan. Direct access to 10Web engineers is also available for the agency plan.
Regarding pricing, 10Web.io offers several plans catering to businesses, E-commerce, and agencies, providing flexibility based on your needs.
With its unique features and benefits, 10Web.io is a solid choice for insurance agents looking to build a professional, efficient, and user-friendly website.
WordPress is a popular platform with customizable themes and third-party plugins, suitable for insurance agencies on the Business plan. With over 160 all-purpose templates that are both aesthetically pleasing and mobile-friendly, it is one of the best website builders for insurance agencies.
The Business plan offers several advantages to insurance agencies, including:
- Advanced SEO
- E-commerce capabilities
- Maintenance services
All of these features can help improve website visibility and attract organic traffic. In addition, WordPress has various pricing plans, including free and paid plans. For managed hosting, plans range from $1.95 to $8.99 monthly.
For a reliable hosting solution, consider using SiteGround, especially if you plan to build your website on WordPress.
This one stands first in this list as it is made for insurance agents like yourself looking for a site geared towards making appointments while boasting an aesthetic that aligns with your brand.
Here’s what sets AgentMethods apart:
- Custom-Made Lead Generation Forms: AgentMethods offers the flexibility to create custom lead generation forms. You can use a template or start from scratch, choosing the fields you need to gather essential information from potential leads.
- Integrated Blog Platform: Stay connected with your audience with the integrated blog platform. It’s the perfect place to share industry insights, helpful tips, and the latest news about your agency.
- SEO Tools: With AgentMethods, you build a website and an online presence. Their SEO tools are designed to help insurance agencies increase their visibility and attract more organic traffic.
- 14-Day Free Trial: AgentMethods believes in its product and wants you to. That’s why they offer a 14-day free trial, allowing you to see the difference AgentMethods can make for your agency before you commit to a paid plan.
In the world of insurance website builders, AgentMethods stands out. It’s a user-friendly, feature-rich platform tailor-made for insurance agencies looking to enhance their online presence.
Squarespace offers the following features for creating a professional insurance website through a streamlined insurance website design process:
- Visually appealing designs
- Essential features
- Range of pre-made templates
- Customizable design to suit your brand and make it unique
Squarespace provides a comprehensive suite of materials, elements, and components to construct pages of any style, shape, and size, making creating a website that reflects your insurance agency’s unique identity easy.
Pricing plans for Squarespace range from $16.00 to $49.00 per month, offering various features depending on the selected plan.
Wix is a versatile website builder with design freedom, modern templates, and an extensive app market, making it an excellent choice for insurance websites.
It provides a drag-and-drop building and creating process, a variety of ready-to-use templates, and multiple plugins for forms, social media, and Google Maps, which can help you sell insurance online.
Wix’s Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) offers three designs based on responses regarding your agency, allowing you to select and tailor a plan to your preference.
With Wix, you can utilize the ADI or a pre-made template with the drag-and-drop builder, making it easy for anyone to create a professional insurance website.
The $32.00/month business plan is the optimal choice for a professional insurance website on Wix. It offers:
- Comprehensive design flexibility
- Modern templates
- A range of features suited to constructing a distinctive and highly functional insurance agency website.
Hostinger provides various features, including online marketing and SEO tools, an AI heatmap for optimization, and a blogging platform to keep potential customers informed about your company.
The plan with 100GB storage and unmetered bandwidth is available for $2.99 monthly, making Hostinger an affordable choice for insurance agencies.
Hostinger’s features include:
- Designer-crafted templates
- Excellent online marketing and SEO tools
- AI heatmap for optimization
- Blogging platform
These features make Hostinger a great choice for insurance agencies looking for a budget-friendly website builder.
Webflow is a multipurpose page editor with complete creative freedom, mobile readiness, and search engine optimization, ideal for insurance websites. With Webflow, you can build a professional and functional insurance website that looks great and functions seamlessly across all devices.
Webflow offers freedom – you design your website without limitations. The platform also provides mobile readiness and search engine optimization features, ensuring your insurance website ranks well on search engines and provides a great user experience. With suitable features for insurance websites, Webflow is an excellent choice for insurance agencies looking to establish a solid online presence.
Why Insurance Agents Need a User-Friendly Website Builder
Having a website for your insurance business is not just a good idea; it’s essential. Your website is your online office, open 24/7, helping potential clients understand what you offer.
We’ve spent over 15 years working with insurance agents, and we know that you need a simple, user-friendly platform that lets you create a professional-looking website without needing a degree in computer science.
A good website isn’t just about looking professional. It’s about generating leads. A well-designed, easy-to-navigate website can be a powerful tool for attracting and turning potential clients into loyal customers.
So, let’s start finding the perfect website builder for your insurance business!
Tips for getting insurance leads with your new website
To effectively generate insurance leads with your new website, you must employ a strategic approach combining valuable content, SEO, and user engagement. Here are some tips to help you get started with insurance lead generation:
- Content is King: Offer valuable content that addresses the needs and questions of your potential clients. This could be in the form of blog posts, guides, or informative videos. Remember, your content should provide solutions to your audience’s problems.
- SEO: Implement SEO strategies to improve your website’s visibility on search engines. This includes using relevant keywords, optimizing your website’s speed, and ensuring your website is mobile-friendly.
- Lead Capture Forms: Include lead capture forms on your website to collect information from your visitors. This can help you build a database of potential leads you can reach.
- Call to Action: Ensure each page on your website has a clear call to action. This could be a prompt to get a quote, schedule a consultation, or download a free guide.
- Live Chat: Consider adding a live chat feature to your website. This can provide immediate assistance to your visitors and increase the chances of converting them into leads.
- Testimonials and Reviews: Showcasing testimonials and reviews from satisfied clients can build trust with potential leads and encourage them to choose your services.
- Social Media Integration: Integrate your social media platforms with your website. This can help you engage with your audience and foster relationships that can turn into potential leads.
Boost your insurance business with our free lead generation masterclass. Learn to attract your ideal clients and transform your website into a lead magnet.
Choosing the right insurance website builder is crucial to the success of your online presence.
With options like Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Hostinger, AgentMethods, and Webflow, you can find a builder that offers the features, customization, and pricing that best suit your needs.
By considering factors such as usability, customization capabilities, cost, and available features, you can make an informed decision and create a professional and fully functional insurance website.
With your new website in place, focus on generating leads by offering valuable content, engaging visitors, and utilizing the features of your chosen website builder to the max.
Watch our free masterclass here for more on converting your website into a lead-generating machine.
Ashley Davis (or ‘Ash’ for short) is the CEO & Founder of Skyline Social. For over 15 years, he has been helping business owners with lead generation. Ash specializes in helping businesses get high-quality leads, appointments and clients each month in an automated, scalable and profitable way. You can watch his free Masterclass training to learn more.